At times in our life we must face something that calls for courage. It may be a job interview, moving to a new location, confronting someone or an issue or standing alone when everyone else has a different idea. Here are Seven Keys to Courage:
1. Believe in what you need to do.
2. Prepare yourself as best you can.
3. Overcome the Battle in Your Mind with Faith.
4. Be committed to not turn back.
5. Be desperate to accomplish your task, not half-hearted.
6. Focus on the end goal you will achieve.
7. Invite God to be with you.