Cynde and I used to play tennis years ago. There were times when the ball hit the side of the racquet and bounced off to the side or it hit just off the center and didn’t go exactly where you wanted it to go. But there is a place on the tennis racquet that is called “The Sweet Spot.” When you hit is at that spot it’s just a tremendous feeling to see the ball zoom right where you intended it to go. That’s where Cynde and I are at this point in our life. We actually believe there is even more ahead where the Lord will lead us into new things and use our experiences in life in different ways, but here in Cambodia, doing what we’re doing now is drawing on our spiritual S.H.A.P.E. at this time in our life. (Spiritual Gifts, Heart Motivations, Abilities and Skills, Personalities and Experiences in Life.)
There’s so much we would like to share with you regarding the many worthwhile and life-changing ministries we’re involved in but if you follow us on Facebook you’ll see much of them:
- Planting Churches and helping to plant new churches in cities
- Mentoring Cambodian pastors to help them become a more effective pastor and Christian leader
- Advising and having influence in New Life School Phnom Penh
- Helping to develop a City Church in Poi Pet that will influence NW Cambodia and send missionaries into Thailand
- Overseeing an Office Skills Training School equipping Cambodians with marketable job skills and leading them to Jesus
- Writing training materials that will help local pastors and leaders evangelize, make disciples, train leaders and plant more churches
- Helping spur on a ministry to girls who work at factories near the Phnom Penh airport
- Assisting local pastors to do development work to help create sustainability for local churches
- and much, much more!
Thank you for your prayers, visits and financial support to us personally and the projects that we are involved in. If you’re inclined to make year-end donations please consider making a donation to New Life Fellowship Cambodia (www.nlfcambodia.org or through your normal way of giving) for:
- New Life School or
- New Life Fellowship Church Planting Department
Thank you so much for partnering with us in the Gospel! 2015 will be a great year!
Please take a look at these (very unprofessionally done) You Tube videos:
- The Church in Poi Pet which Chuck planted 2 years ago.
- New Life School which Cynde has a great amount of influence over.
Chuck and Cynde McCaul
Phnom Penh, Cambodia